منتدى الدريوش ريف

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

2 مشترك

Gaza 2008 Crisis: Is Winning the Heart of the Eagle The Answer?

ادارة الموقع
    ادارة الموقع
    مصمم
    مصمم

ذكر
    لإقــامه : أرض الله واسعة
    المهنة : على باب الله
    نقاط : 1371
    السٌّمعَة : 3
    تاريخ التسجيل : 10/02/2007

Gaza 2008 Crisis: Is Winning the Heart of the Eagle The Answer? Empty Gaza 2008 Crisis: Is Winning the Heart of the Eagle The Answer?

مُساهمة من طرف ادارة الموقع الجمعة يناير 02, 2009 3:29 am

Gaza 2008 Crisis: Is Winning the Heart of the Eagle The Answer? Image236

I came across a post on a Moroccan site regarding the recent Gaza crisis, and these words caught my eye:

"That's on one hand and on the other hand, Israeli's popularity and image in the Arab and the Muslim world will suffer further."

Did I just read an oxymoron?

Since when does one glue Israel and the Muslim world with the word popularity and expect a viewpoint that stands up on its feet. If anything, it stands out as a contradiction.

Look, the Palestinians stuck inside Israel have clearly won the hearts of the many masses of the world, except the main decisive hearts of them all: Israel's and the USA's. The US presidents keep talking about a special relationship between the US and Israel. I am assuming that this relationship is a massive concentration of interests. After all, the governments' mantra says that governments have interests, not friends. So, understanding this relationship is a key to Palestinians and Muslims. Finding loopholes in this relationship, loopholes that threaten the interests of the US is a first step into rotating the heart of the US around. Developing an interest-driven relationship will, based on the government's mantra, get Palestinians to penetrate the heart of America. Is this effort to win the heart of the Eagle happening and how? Yet, the question that I am most interested in is:

Is winning the heart of America through an interest-driven relationship really going to change the landscape of Palestine/Israel in favor of Palestinians? history has proven that such relationships are fragile. I believe the Quran refers to it as the spider's web. There ought to be a novel approach to developing a relationship between the US and palestinians, and perhaps Muslims at large, that is stronger than the Israeli-American. Who starts first? Palestinians or Muslims? that's something to ponder.

To be completely blunt and honest with myself, which some might view as dispassionate, Good luck and blessings for the Palestinians, and I really mean it. I may never come close to feeling the pain and courage they show. I don't know how to help them in my lifetime besides sending financial support through Islamic Relief, keep following the news and emphasizing the clear distinction between Judaism and Zionism. I know that only God can set order like He always did in the Middle East, and perhaps not in my lifetime.

I have no doubt in mind, and I'm sure you all know it, that the real pious jews, and yes they do exist, have nothing to do with this massacre and with Israel. It is the atheist nationalist chauvinist zionists who stole the land of Palestinians. Fighting zionism is the hardest battle Palestinians will have to plan for and endure. Whether the entire Muslims join the battle and in what capacity and form is a challenge that nobody dares to think about or tackle. The reality is that most Muslims romanticize about it. I believe they do so because they are driven by the natural instinct to stand up for injustice against a family member. What is even more challenging is that nobody knows how to effectively approach the battle against Zionism even from a peaceful angle. As a consequence, it is clear that Israel will live on for a long time.

Only a divine intervention will restore palestinians their rights and land. Just like a divine intervention was needed to restore dignity to the jews and give them their land back from the Pharaohs.
    chablaoui
    chablaoui
    عضو فضي
    عضو فضي

ذكر
    العمر : 39
    لإقــامه : الرباط
    المهنة : في ما يرضي الله
    نقاط : 1633
    السٌّمعَة : 10
    تاريخ التسجيل : 11/04/2008

Gaza 2008 Crisis: Is Winning the Heart of the Eagle The Answer? Empty رد: Gaza 2008 Crisis: Is Winning the Heart of the Eagle The Answer?

مُساهمة من طرف chablaoui الجمعة يناير 02, 2009 10:30 am

شكرا على التوضيح

الله ياخد الحق

مواضيع مماثلة

-

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الخميس مايو 16, 2024 9:12 pm